Penetration testing, no attack vector will be left untouched.
How does it work?
1. Customer request: customer triggers the request.
2. Scope definition: a briefing is issued, including all coverage and details needed.
3. Data collection: a complete analysis is issued.
4. Resource allocation: a planning of all project scope is prepared.
5. Penetration testing: the test execution is performed.
6. Vulnerability assessment: a report is produced with all the project scope covered.
7. Further recommentation: further guidance is provided to the customer.